The Screening Pros is a leading provider of risk mitigation solutions within the multi-family housing industry. The Screening Pros delivers a comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class products, services and innovative tools to help make more informed rental and/or hiring decisions. With regard for the interests of consumers, we recognize we have an obligation to protect the privacy and confidentiality of non-public (NP) information we may obtain about individuals through this Web site when we market our services. Safeguarding the privacy of the non-public information we receive on this Web site is a top priority for consumers, our customers and The Screening Pros.
How We Collect and Use Information on Our Web Site
We adhere to the following privacy principles when you visit this Web site:
In general, access to this Web site is done anonymously (without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself). Our Web servers automatically collect the domain addresses of visitors, statistical information such as the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Generally, we do not collect e-mail addresses. The Screening Pros uses this information to measure the use of our Web site and to improve the content of our Web site.
We may collect information from you, such as your name and email address when you request marketing information, additional information or sign up for our service. The personal information we collect is used by us only to respond to such inquiries. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we will only use it in accordance with the following practices:
- Notice: If you request marketing information, additional information or sign up for our service, we will ask for information from you based on the purpose of your request. The information you provide and we disclose will be limited to the request you are making.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose information covered by this non-disclosure policy if disclosure is required by law.
- Security: In order to safeguard the information you provide, we secure the information that you provide, physically and electronically.
- Point of Contact: Please email any questions you have about this policy to email@example.com.
How We Collect and Use Information In Our Business
The Screening Pros is a consumer reporting agency (CRA) as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). As a CRA, we are required to follow the procedures set forth by the FCRA. The FCRA establishes the following procedures for all CRAs:
- Privacy: Your NP information may only be furnished to third parties having a permissible purpose. Permissible purposes deal with the extension of credit, employment, insurance, rental or banking transactions initiated by you, or where the object is to make a firm offer to you. All customers of CRAs must be qualified to make certain the customers have a permissible purpose to receive the information.
- Access: Consumers may receive a free of charge copy of the information the CRA maintains about them once per year or for a reasonable fee for additional disclosures. Please see the disclosure link at the bottom of this web page.
- Accuracy: You have a right to dispute and have the information reinvestigated and corrected in our database if the reported information is inaccurate.
- Fairness: Because our information is obtained from various sources including public records sources, certain information at a specific time may not be reported.
- Accountability: The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is responsible for enforcing FCRA requirements and also the operational procedures of CRAs.
If you would like to obtain a report about the information we have about you, you will have to fill out and submit a form which can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:
Consumer Disclosure/Dispute Form
For credit reports from the credit bureaus (Experian or TransUnion), please visit the following Web site: