Disclosure & Dispute
Dear Consumer, The Screening Pros, LLC. (TSP) has a goal of maintaining and distributing accurate consumer information.
If you believe TSP’s information about you is inaccurate, you have the right as a consumer to have your claim investigated. If you have a claim of inaccuracy regarding your consumer report provided by TSP or you want a free copy of your consumer file, please complete the form by clicking here As detailed by law, TSP has 30 days from the time we receive your request to investigate your claim and notify you in writing of our findings.
In some instances, this report may be given to you at no charge. In other cases, a processing fee may apply. The reasons for obtaining a free copy of your consumer report provided by TSP are as follows:
- You have received an adverse action notice due to information within your consumer report within the past 60 days.
- If you certify that information in your file is inaccurate due to fraud, you are unemployed or you currently receive public assistance.
- As indicated in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), you are entitled to one free annual disclosure in any twelve (12) month period.
If you would like a copy of your consumer report from TSP, please choose one of the following methods:
1. Print the Consumer Disclosure/Dispute Form (PDF) by clicking here complete the form, attach copies of any supporting documents, and either mail or fax the forms and documentation to:
The Screening Pros, LLC C/O Consumer Relations P.O. Box 3338, Chatsworth CA 91313
The Screening Pros, LLC C/O Consumer Relations (800) 877-5073
2. Fill out the online contact form by clicking here. The form will be emailed to our Consumer Relations Department and they will contact you.
3. Or you may reach our Consumer Relations Department at: (800) 877-3908 Extension 300
The following consumer information links provide helpful information regarding your rights as a consumer , your confidential information and protecting your Identity.